Who are we?
The New Home Collective with Keller Williams Greater Lexington is a group of the sharpest and most enthusiastic real estate professionals ever assembled. The New Home Collective makes opportunities for people by selectively connecting talented people with positions that focus on personal and professional growth within their and the company’s core values.
Who are we looking for?
The Showing Assistant will be an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a compelling desire to support the lead agent in achieving team success, while being committed to growing their own skills and to developing into a leader within the team.
After the lead agent performs a needs analysis, the lead agent will pass the desired criteria to the Showing Assistant. The Showing Assistant will pick up the baton and find homes that meet the criteria, and they will drive buyer clients to those homes. As clients explore homes, the Showing Assistant will work with clients to confirm or refine criteria and will show additional homes as needed. When buyer clients are ready to make an offer, the Showing Assistant will pass the baton back to the lead agent.
A Showing Assistant should be able to successfully show homes to around three to four buyers a month.
The Showing Assistant will have a real estate license in order to meet MLS criteria for the duties in this role. Additionally, they may be eager to earn the right to use their license as a Lead Buyer Specialist. They are forward-looking individuals who develop and maintain positive professional relationships. They have a track record of success, and a palpable desire to succeed in this role, as well as their next.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
- None, though a talented performer in this role may move into a leadership position
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Driving buyer clients to homes
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Lead Agent – daily
- Buyers– daily
- People oriented
- Happy, positive
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Learning based
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Real estate license