Who are we?
The New Home Collective with Keller Williams Greater Lexington is a group of the sharpest and most enthusiastic real estate professionals ever assembled. The New Home Collective makes opportunities for people by selectively connecting talented people with positions that focus on personal and professional growth within their and the company’s core values.
Who are we looking for?
The Lead Coordinator will require not only an administrative mind, but also a sales orientation.
This person should have training and/or extensive prior experience in real estate sales, preferably including communication through email and over the phone. Preferably, this person will have experience with contact management software, IDX and MLS software, and general business software.
A highly successful Lead Coordinator will take stewardship of leads and actively work to create systems to maximize their effectiveness at converting them. This individual will track their own success and offer suggestions for improvement in their follow-up techniques and tools.
The Lead Coordinator is disciplined about their time and work on projects while handling new leads and information requests from prospects. This person is highly focused in order to complete their work.
The Lead Coordinator is the first point of contact for your team; they also will have access to sensitive files and information about associates, customers, and finances, and must be highly trustworthy.
This person is responsible for converting massive amounts of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up. The Lead Coordinator must be a well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Record, source, assign, and track internet leads and optimize lead spend for conversion
- Manage cultivation of internet leads from acquisition to conversion
- Maintain contact database system and back-office support. Ensure all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed
- Record, source, assign and track all non-internet leads. The first point of contact in handling customer inquiries
- Keep the Mega informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Refer seller leads to Listing Coordinator
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Follow up with leads
- Computer input
- Hand off leads for appointments to Buyer Specialists
- Buyers/Sellers – daily
- Buyer Agents – daily
- Administrative Assistants – daily
- Mega – daily
- Licensed real estate agent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with contact management software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Good organizational abilities
- Calm under pressure
- Data entry
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One to three years’ service and management experience