Who are we?
The New Home Collective with Keller Williams Greater Lexington is a group of the sharpest and most enthusiastic real estate professionals ever assembled. The New Home Collective makes opportunities for people by selectively connecting talented people with positions that focus on personal and professional growth within their and the company’s core values.
Who are We Looking For?
An Agent is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, thrives on taking risks and facing challenges while maintaining a win-win positive attitude, and is outgoing. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. An Agent prospects for leads daily (can include identifying and calling for sale by owner and expired listing candidates), closes those leads to appointments, closes for agreements, and then conducts a high-level fiduciary needs analysis or provides high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategy and staging the home for sale. At that point, he/she communicates the desired criteria or will market the home and launch a marketing campaign with the Showing/Listing Assistant. The Showing/Listing Assistant will select homes that meet the criteria and will drive the clients to the homes. That person will refine the criteria and close for contract offers or he/she will evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed. At that point, an Agent will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through its close.
An Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/She is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
What Will You Do as an Agent with New Home Collective?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Prospect for leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Oversee Showing Assistant in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Provide high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale
- Market the home as appropriate
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all clients
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of clients’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Hire, train, and consult all Agents and Showing Assistants
- Negotiating for clients
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – daily
- Showing/Listing Assistants
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and time-management abilities
- Learning based
- Able to work with a team
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- Calm under pressure
- Computer skills
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
- 1–3 years of management experience preferred