Q: Where Can You Get a $50 Gift Card for Household Work?

Simply reach out to us to claim your $50 gift certificate.

We have an awesome gift for you today. It’s a special program from a trusted general contractor, ‘Your Other Husband.’ In other words, if you need something done around the house, from hanging pictures to changing light fixtures and beyond, we can help. Your Other Husband is one of our favorite contractors and we’ve got a $50 gift certificate with your name on it. All you need to do is give us a call at (859) 518-8550. To learn more, watch this short video.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *