Bob Sophiea's Marketing Plan for selling your home in LESS TIME for More MONEY!
Have you considered selling your home now or in the future? Consider these proven techniques.
1. "Shine it Up"
- Remove personalized items. Get a storage unit (if necessary). Visit PODS.com/kellerwilliams, or call toll-free at (866) 667-5592 and mention promo code KWRE for up to 10% off.
- Make small upgrades - Don't go overboard and spend thousands you are unlikely to recoup. Think small stand out improvements such as new hardware on cabinets and doors or faucets, lights and other fixtures in bathrooms and the kitchen.
- Enhance curb appeal - Trim or remove hedges, add fresh mulch, and colored, seasonal potted plants.
- Light it up - Replace all dead bulbs, open all blinds and curtains, wash windows.
2. Do not accept an offer the first three days on the market(unless it's way over list with great terms)
- Don't get overly excited about an offer received the first few days on market. (connect for details)
- Be sure you give ALL potential buyers a chance to bid!
3. People LIE, Numbers Don't! Rely on data to make decisions.
- Pricing the right way from the beginning is very important. Just because you want to sell for a certain amount doesn’t mean your home is worth your number.
- Be sure to examine current competition along with recent sales. Find and agent that has the track record you can trust.
- Be Realistic
4. Hire a SKILLED Negotiator
- Make sure your agent makes learning new skills a priority. Not only skills that are required by law, but skills that will improve the lives of the people around them especially their clients.
5. Use Social Media "Targeting" to find the perfect buyer.
- Any agent can do the three P's 1. Put a sign in yard 2. Put on the MLS 3. Pray someone calls
- New Home Collective Proactively(4thP) uses Social Media to specifically target buyers that may not be "Searching MLS" for the perfect home.
6. Contact us about New Home Collective's #SoldBySunday marketing plan
Even if your plans are a year out, call us right away! It is never to early to start planning!
Every agent you interview may understand these very basic and proven techniques.
Have you thought about selling your home? That is a perfect reason for us to get together!